Restaurant Attendee Only Sessions
Roundtable by Region
Monday, February 11, 2019
9:30am - 11:00 am
Monday's Regional Roundtable session will give restaurant attendees an opportunity to network and share information, ideas and best practices in areas where they share restaurant space. Each roundtable will have a facilitator.
Onsite this session will be divided by regions and to make it easy for attendees to locate their region, the tables will be color coordinated.
Roundtable by Topic
Tuesday, February 12, 2019
Time: 4:15 pm – 5:30 pm
This roundtable session will give attendees the time to do a deep dive into one topic at each table. Attendees will pick a topic from the list below. This format will be a great way to gain knowledge in a specific area of interest in facilities and network with your peers one on one.
There is no pre-registration for table topics. Attendees will pick their topic on Tuesday from a board outside the session room. There will be 9 tickets for each table. Seats are available on a first come - first serve basis so plan to get to this session early!
- ADA – Are you compliant?
- Asset Management Systems Within the Restaurant Industry
- Electrical Systems - How to Evaluate and Prolong Electrical Systems in Mature Buildings
- Energy Management Trends
- Exterior Restaurant Solutions
- Fire Prevention
- Flooring Solutions –How to Determine the Best & Most Cost-Effective Ways to Repair or Replace
- Franchisee Roundtable
- Grease Management - Best Practices
- HVAC - Ventilation - Refrigeration
- Kitchen Equipment/Hot & Cold
- Plumbing - Repairs and Odors
- Real Estate - Landlord/Tenant Relations
- Restaurant Checklist - Identifying Problems During Restaurant Visits
- Signage & Lighting
- Technology - CMMS Systems
- Vendor Management & Compliance
- Waste Management
- Writing RFP's & Scope of Work - Best Practices