The Restaurant Facility Management Association is a member organization whose mission is to equip members to advance their professional careers and organizations.
RFMA Core Purpose: RFMA's core purpose is to promote the advancement of the restaurant facility management professional.
RFMA Core Values: Leadership, Integrity, Education, Relationships, Community
Some of RFMA's Resources to Members include:
- Facilitator Magazine
- RFMA Annual Conference
- InSite, RFMA's Exclusive Online Community
- CRFP (Certified Restaurant Facility Professional) Certification Program
- CRFP Online Exam Prep Course
- Restaurant Facilities Resource Library
- Virtual Events: Peer to Partner Calls, Peer to Peer Calls
- Regional Events: Members Meet-Ups, Benchmarking Events
- Weekly Dish Newsbrief Community
How do I join RFMA?
Log onto our RFMA website, www.rfmaonline.com and complete an online membership application.
Have questions about RFMA or need assistance?
Please contact Member Services Manager, Ryan Byrd at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 972-805-0905.