The Restaurant Facility Management Association is a member organization whose mission is to equip members to advance their professional careers and organizations.
RFMA Core Purpose: RFMA's core purpose is to promote the advancement of the restaurant facility management professional.
RFMA Core Values: Leadership, Integrity, Education, Relationships, Community
Some of RFMA's Resources to Members are:
- Facilitator Magazine
- RFMA Annual Conference
- Social Link, RFMA's Exclusive Online Community
- CRFP (Certified Restaurant Facility Professional) Certification Program
- CRFP Online Exam Prep Course
- Restaurant Facilities Resource Library
- Virtual Events: Peer to Partner Calls, Restaurant Peer to Peer Calls
- Regional Events: Members Meet-Ups, Restaurant Roundtables
- Weekly e-newsletter, The Dish
How do I join RFMA?
Log onto our RFMA website, www.rfmaonline.com and complete an online membership application or contact Jen Rivera at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have questions about RFMA or need assistance?
Please contact Member Services Manager, Ryan Byrd at email@example.com or at 972-805-0905.