- Registrations will not be processed without FULL PAYMENT.
- Registration payment must be made by check or credit card. Payment in U.S. dollars only please.
- Registrations may be accepted on-site if applicable and available.
- For registrations made online or via phone, confirmation of registration will be sent immediately via email.
- For registrations made with check payment via mail, please allow two weeks for processing; confirmation will be sent via email immediately upon processing. All check payments must be received by February 1, 2020.
- If you do not receive confirmation, please do not hesitate to contact Ryan Byrd at 972-805-0905 ext. 5 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellation & Substitution Policy
- All cancellations must be made in writing and emailed to Ryan Byrd at email@example.com. Cancellations for conference registration emailed by January 6, 2020 will receive a 100% refund. There are no refunds for cancellations after January 6, 2020.
- All requests for substitutions must be made in writing and submitted to Ryan Byrd at firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional fees may be required based on the replacement’s membership status.
Admission to Events
- You must wear your official RFMA 2020 conference badge at all times during published conference hours to access any and all conference events.
- Please keep in mind that your badge represents an admission contract between you and RFMA.
- Switching or transferring badges is a violation of this contract and will subject the badges to confiscation.
- Full Conference Attendee Badges (both Restaurant and Exhibitor): Admitted to all conference events.
- Non-Exhibiting Vendor Badges: Prohibits you from entering Express Exchange and the Exhibit Hall, except on a pre-arranged guided tour. May attend all other conference events.
- All RFMA 2020 attendees, exhibitors, non-exhibiting vendors and non-industry guests must be over the age of 21.
- All members shall conduct themselves in a professional and courteous manner, showing respect to others at all times.
- All conference activities are Business Casual dress, with the exception of the opening and closing party, when jeans are acceptable (no shorts or flip-flops, please).
- Any members or attendees with “pastdue” monies owed to the Restaurant Facility Management Association (RFMA), are not permitted to attend any RFMA function or meeting until the situation is resolved.
- Persons registering for a meeting or conference as a restaurateur must be able to provide proof of their current employment with a restaurant company. Falsifying a membership application and/or registration form is grounds for an internal grievance review and possible penalty, and could result in immediate confiscation of their registration badge and forfeiture of monies paid.
- All members are prohibited from attending or sponsoring any functions during the published hours of RFMA meetings or events that are not sponsored by RFMA.
- All exhibitors shall stay within their exhibiting area whenever possible. No vendor shall take advantage of this time to bring restaurateurs from other vendor exhibiting areas to their own exhibiting area.
- All members shall conduct themselves in accordance with the RFMA Code of Conduct and Code of Ethics as posted on the RFMA website.