Sit down with fellow Restaurant Facility Professionals in a casual, productive and enjoyable format. Grouped by regions on Monday and topics on Tuesday, you'll come away with new ideas and insights, as well as a network you can count on after the conference.
RESTAURANT ROUNDTABLE BY REGION
Monday, March 9, 2020
9:30am - 11:00 am
This Roundtable session will give Restaurant attendees an opportunity to network and share information, ideas and best practices with other Restaurant attendees that share the same restaurant region. Each roundtable will have a facilitator to help lead the conversation.
When Restaurant attendees arrive to the Monday Restaurant Roundtable, they will sit at their appropriate region. To make it easier for Restaurant attendees to locate their region, the tables will be color coordinated.
- Canada/International (Sky Blue)
- Midwest (Orange)
- National (Red)
- North Central (Green)
- Northeast (Royal Blue)
- Northwest (Yellow)
- South Central (Purple)
- Southeast (Lime Green)
- Southwest (Turquoise)
RESTAURANT ROUNDTABLE BY TOPIC
Tuesday, March 10, 2020
4:30 pm - 5:30pm - includes Happy Hour refreshments
This Roundtable session will give Restaurant attendees the time to do a deep dive into one topic. There is no pre-registration for specific Roundatble topics. Restaurant attendees will pick their topic on Tuesday from a board outside the session room. There will be 9 tickets for each table. Seats are available on a first come - first serve basis so plan to get to this session early!
- ADA – Are you compliant?
- Asset Management & CMMS Systems
- Buildings - Site - Systems
- Disaster Management
- Energy Management Trends
- Exterior Restaurant Solutions
- Facilities Audits - Identifying Problems During Restaurant Visits and Capital Planning
- Fire Prevention
- Flooring Solutions –How to Determine the Best & Most Cost-Effective Ways to Repair or Replace
- Franchisee Roundtable
- Grease Management - Best Practices
- HVAC – Air Balance – Refrigeration
- Kitchen Equipment/Hot & Cold
- Parking Lots and Sidewalks
- Plumbing – Jetting, Repairs, and Odors
- Real Estate - Landlord/Tenant Relations
- Signage & Lighting
- Vendor Management & Compliance
- Waste Management/Sustainability
- Writing RFP's & Scope of Work - Best Practices