OPENING GENERAL SESSION
Monday, March 9, 2020
8:00 am - 9:15 am
- Conference Welcome by Tracy Tomson, CAE, Executive Director & CEO of RFMA
- 2020-2021 Board Introductions
- 2019-2020 Board Chair, Rob Wach, CRFP with Habit Burger Grill
- RFMA Gives 2020 Presentation
- Keynote Speaker- Jamie Clarke
Performance coach for the 2018 Stanley Cup Champion Washington Capitals and renowned Everest adventurer.
From the 2018 Stanley Cup Champion Washington Capitals to the heights of the Seven Summits to the peaks of business success, Jamie Clarke draws from his unique position as a winning performance coach and an accomplished adventurer turned acclaimed entrepreneur to help you develop your team, establish your purpose and succeed in any endeavor.
One of a handful of people in the world who have climbed the Seven Summits—including two summits of Mt. Everest— Jamie brings audiences on a unique journey on which he demonstrates the power of teamwork, innovative thinking and an entrepreneurial spirit to conquer any goal.
GENERAL SESSION LUNCHEON
Tuesday, March 10, 2020
11:45 am - 1:00 pm
- Presentation of new CRFP's - Certified Restaurant Facility Professionals
- 2020 RFMy Awards Presentation featuring Emcee Ross Shafer- Our RFMy awards recognize RFMA members and their contributions to the industry
- Special Presentation of our outstanding members and their contributions to RFMA
- Restaurateur of the Year
- Vendor of the Year
- MVP Award
Want to learn more or nominate someone for an RFMy award? Click here. Nominations must be made by Friday, January 31, 2020.
6-time Emmy Award Winning Comedian and Writer
Ross Shafer has bought and sold 24 different businesses – a profitable hobby he started at the age of 21. By 30, he ventured into a different kind of business….Show Business, collecting (6) Emmy awards as a Comedian, Writer, and TV Host of such shows as, “The Match Game” on ABC, “The Late Show” on FOX, and “Almost Live” on NBC. And, because Ross is obsessed with who succeeds – and who fails, he’s chronicled his findings in (9) popular business books on market growth, relevance, and the customer experience.