Whether your commercial kitchen has placed a temporary hold on operations, or if it’s not operating at full capacity, we’re here to support you as you prepare for increased operations.
Steps you can take to prepare you kitchen:
- Wash and sanitize all food contact surfaces
- Change the fryer oil
- Check unused equipment for proper shut down
- Review employee glove or protective mask policies and update as needed
Here are a few ways we can support you with our Re-open Readiness program:
- Safely restart gas and water and ensure no leaks
- Restart all cooking and refrigeration equipment to ensure safe operation
- Check ice machine(s) for biofilm buildup and food safety
- Recommend solutions to optimize equipment performance
Demand for readiness services will be high over the coming weeks as states begin the process of phased re-openings. Schedule service for your kitchen today to protect your ability to quickly, and safely, ramp-up kitchen production!