- Registrations will not be processed without FULL PAYMENT.
- Registration payment must be made by check or credit card. Payment in U.S. dollars only please.
- Registrations may be accepted on-site if applicable and available.
- Only current RFMA restaurant members will be able to register on-site in Nashville for Restaurant Registration.
- Persons registering for a meeting or conference as a Restaurant attendee must be able to provide proof of their current employment with a restaurant company. Falsifying a membership application and/or registration form is grounds for an internal grievance review and possible penalty, and could result in immediate confiscation of their registration badge and forfeiture of monies paid.
- Those registered as a Non-Exhibiting Vendor may attend all of the social events at RFMA 2022 including the Opening Party, Closing Party, General Sessions, Concurrent Education Sessions and Networking Breaks. Non-Exhibiting Vendors will not have access to the Exhibit Hall nor Express Exchange. RFMA does reserve the right to limit the number of Non-Exhibiting registrations. Registrations will be accepted in the order that they are received and will close once the maximum number allowed has been reached. Only two Non-Exhibiting Vendor registrations are allowed per vendor company.
- Once your registration has been processed the attendee will receive an email confirmation that includes the official housing information for RFMA 2022. This includes a direct link to book your hotel.
- If you do not receive a registration confirmation, please do not hesitate to contact Ryan Byrd at 972-805-0905 ext. 5 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cancellation & Substitution Policy: All conference registration cancellations must be made in writing and emailed to Ryan Byrd at email@example.com. Cancellations for conference registration emailed by February 11, 2022 will receive a 100% refund. There are no refunds for cancellations after February 11, 2022.
- All requests for substitutions must be made in writing and submitted to Ryan Byrd at firstname.lastname@example.org. Approval of substitutions is in RFMA’s discretion. Additional fees may be required based on the replacement’s membership status.
Admission to Events
- You must wear your official RFMA 2022 conference badge at all times during published conference hours to access any and all conference events.
- Please keep in mind that your badge represents an admission contract between you and RFMA. Switching or transferring badges is a violation of this contract and will subject the badges to confiscation.
- Restaurant Attendee Badge: Admitted to all conference events less Vendor Voice Session.
- Exhibitor/Booth Staff Badge: Admitted to all conference events less the Restaurant Roundtable.
- Non-Exhibiting Vendor Badge: Prohibits you from entering Express Exchange and the Exhibit Hall, except on a pre-arranged guided tour. May attend all other conference events less the Restaurant Roundtable.
- Non-Industry Guest Badge: Will not be availble at RFMA 2022.
- All RFMA 2022 Restaurant Attendees, Exhibitors/Booth Staff, Non-Exhibiting Vendors and Non-Industry Guests must be over the age of 21.
- All attendees shall conduct themselves in a professional and courteous manner and abide by this Meeting Safety & Responsibility Policy.
- All conference activities are Business Casual dress, with the exception of the opening and closing party, when jeans are acceptable (no shorts or flip-flops, please).
- All attendees shall conduct themselves in accordance with the RFMA Code of Conduct and Code of Ethics as posted on the RFMA website.
- All attendees must be registered and all fees current in order to attend RFMA events, meetings and conferences.
- Falsifying a registration form is subject to an internal grievance review and possible penalty.
- All members and conference attendees are prohibited from attending or sponsoring any functions that are not sponsored by RFMA during official hours at RFMA meetings or events.
- All exhibitors shall stay within their exhibiting area whenever possible. No vendor shall take advantage of exhibiting time to bring restaurateurs from the aisles or other vendor exhibiting areas to their own exhibiting area.
- Conference or event badges must be properly displayed at all times and cannot be shared.
- Non-Exhibiting vendor attendees are not allowed on the exhibit floor nor specifically noted events.
- All RFMA event or conference attendees must abide by the guidelines and safety measures required by the facility.
Meeting Safety Responsibility Policy
RFMA is committed to providing a safe, productive, and welcoming environment for all meeting participants and RFMA staff. All participants, including, but not limited to, attendees, speakers, volunteers, exhibitors, RFMA staff, service providers, and others are expected to abide by this Meeting Safety & Responsibility Policy. This Policy applies to all RFMA meeting-related events, including those sponsored by organizations other than RFMA but held in conjunction with RFMA events, in public or private facilities.
Health & Safety Protocols Policy
Attendees will be required to abide by the conference, venue and local government regulations during the annual conference. Prior to the conference, attendees will receive further details on safety protocols. Health and safety protocols are subject to change, and we will announce or post protocols as additional information becomes available. Attendees who do not abide by these protocols may be asked to vacate the event site or disallowed entry without reimbursement for attendance fees or other expenses.
- Any members or attendees with “pastdue” monies owed to the Restaurant Facility Management Association (RFMA), are not permitted to attend any RFMA function or meeting until the situation is resolved.